Today, in addition to the old, “traditional” One-Fee-Fits-All real estate services, Home Sellers can choose from Realtors at The Real Estate Savings Center Network that offer “Full Service for Less”, Fee for Service”, and or MLS Listing Services. While Buyer Brokers can offer Hourly Fees for Services, Home Selling Specialists have their own business models, some with a Menu of Services, and here is an example of the flexible and cost-effective Menu of Services that can be offered in your area of interest:
THE LISTING SERVICES
- Accurate Property Valuation, Forecast, and “Comparables” to show current market activity and inventory
- Professional Pricing & MLS Compensation Strategy to price a property right to not waste “time on the market”
- Some Realtors offer the option to save more Time by Uploading your MLS Listing Details Online
- Of course Realtors will need to Provide all forms and documentation needed for a successful transaction
- Property Listing Details including price changes are typically update as needed at no cost
THE MARKETING SERVICES
- You can shoot and upload photos or we can do it for you at No Cost
- 800 character of Listing Data and at least 25 Photos are typically allowed for MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
- ListHub syndication and other systems can publish your home for up to 750 National Home Buyer Websites
- Your listing published for all local Real Estate Company Websites to display
- Attractive Yard Sign and Realtors’ Security Lockbox are typically offered
- Some Realtor Members may even still offer Print Advertising
THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Showings can be setup according to your schedule
- Showing Feedback can be sent to your email or mobile phone
- Brokers and Agents will normally review any Offers to Purchase and Inspections Reports
- It is important to have a Realtor working for you to Qualify the Buyer’s Agent and Buyer so no one is wasting time
- Our Realtor Members can provide Professional “Contract to Closing” Support by email and/or phone unless you choose otherwise as a For Sale By Owner.
THE PREMIUM SERVICES
- It is suggested you get a Professional Photographer and a Virtual Home Tour to put your property in the best light
- A Pre-Listing Home Inspection can prevent surprises that could cause delays in closing
- Home Seller Warranty might be available to help protect you from costly repairs while your home is listed
- Offering a Home Buyer Warranty is suggested. It can attract more serious buyers and cut your home’s time on the market by up to 50%, and most often a buyer is going to ask the seller to pay for one as part of the negotiations
- Our Network Realtors offer strong Negotiating and Troubleshooting Skills if an when needed
- Importantly, our Brokers and Agents will help Coordinate the Closing with the other Agent, the Lender, and the Closing Service Provider
- PLUS you can receive 30% to 50% of your Buyer’s Agent MLS Commission on the purchase of your next home locally or in any of 40-States Nationwide.
MLS & FSBO SERVICES
- Some Realtors charge Upfront Fees and others no upfront fees to get your property listed in the Realtors MLS system, on Realtor.com, and Zillow ,etc.
- Unlike with “Traditional” Realtors, the Realtors at The Real Estate Savings Center Network can be more flexible when it comes to the length of the Listing Terms and you can cancel at anytime without cost
- The average total listing fee in most areas in the USA is now about 5%. Offering 2.5% or more in the MLS system will attract the most Agents with serious Buyers
- Using the Short and Secure Form below, can help you locate th Services you want for the fee you are willing to pay.
PLUS you can receive 30% to 50% of your Buyer’s Agent MLS Commission on the purchase of your next home locally or in any of 40-States Nationwide.
Please select a valid form