NETWORK MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
BestHomeSearch.com and TheRealEstateSavingsCenter.com is owned by
The Real Estate Savings Center, LLC
herein referred to as the (The Company) – Managed by Jay Rogers
a South Carolina Real Estate Broker: (SC License #24852).
The Company is a Consumer-focused, Online Website Marketing and Prospect Referral Network for qualified Realtors, Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Closing Service Providers, and Homeowner Service Companies include Insurance, Security, and Home Improvement Firms. Realtors and other qualified Realty Service Providers can request a Network Membership at Little or no Cost after Reading and Agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
– Mission of the Company: The Company’s Mission is to provide Time and Money Savings options, as well as helpful information to Real Estate Consumers by matching them to some of the most professional and cost-effective ways to locate, purchase, and/or sell residential real estate.
– Goal of the Company: The Goal of the Company is to become recognized as a top resource for Home Buyers, Home Sellers, other Residential Real Estate Consumers looking for the very best Values in Professional Real Estate Services in their hometown and/or in their destination city.
– No Agency Relationship or Partnership is created or implied. Although this Network Member Agreement expects both the Company and the Members to work together for the common good of the Real Estate Consumer, it is hereby understood by all parties that each is deemed independent of the another, and that this agreement does not constitute a formal Partnership, Joint Venture, or Agency Relationship between the Company and its Network Members. Agency Relations ships are between the Realtor Members and their Clients or Customers.
EXCLUSIVE WEBSITE MARKETING & PROSPECT REFERRAL NETWORK
The Company Builds, Optimizes, Markets, and Maintains Exclusive Area Home Search & Savings Center Landing Pages to showcase and promote the Websites, Services, and any Promotional Offers being made by Members of the Nationwide BestHomeSearch.com Network which includes The Real Estate Savings Center at TheRESC.com.
Each Exclusive Area Landing Page is Search Engine Optimized, typically for the Largest City in the County or County equivalent area. All Network Landing Pages are promoted for “organic” placement on the Major Search Engines. Some Landing Pages are optimized for U.S. States and/or a number of Counties in those States. All landing pages are designed to benefit all Network Members who reserve Towns, Cities, Counties, or County equivalent areas for their Websites.
Exclusive Website Marketing & Referrals for Realtors: Qualified Realtors are those who have earned their ABR, BIC, CRS, ePRO, and/or GRI Designation. The Best Home Search System features Realtors with “AgentFire” and similar websites with Hyperlocal “Featured Area” “Explore” pages that include local MLS Listings. Exclusive Website Marketing is also available for Realtors with websites that offer both MLS Listing Search and Real Estate Consumer Savings such as Home Buyer Rebates and/or Home Seller Listing Savings.
Exclusive Website Marketing for qualified Real Estate Service Providers: The Company’s Exclusive Area Website Marketing & Referral System also showcases the websites of Mortgage Lenders, Home Inspectors, Closing Service Providers, and Homeowners Service Providers. The Company’s Excusive Landing Pages feature and promote no more than 3 such Real Estate Service Providers for each Service Category in each entire County area. (As outlined at the “For SERVICE PROVIDERS” tab at the to[p of the page.
NETWORK MEMBERSHIP QUALIFICATIONS
REALTOR® MEMBERSHIPS: On a First Reserved basis and at Little or No Cost, Realtors who have earned their ABR, BIC, CRS, ePRO, or GRI can reserve Exclusive Website Marketing & Referrals in the Service Areas. Please see all qualification and Sign Up under the “For REALTORS” tab at the top of the BestHomeSearch.com website.
REAL ESTATE SERVICE PROVIDERS: Countywide Website Marketing on Countywide Home Search & Savings Center Landing Pages is available on a First Reserved basis for up to 3 Counties or County Equivalent areas. Complete details and Sign Up is available under the “For SERVICE PROVIDERS: at the top of the BestHomeSearch.com website for the following qualified Service Providers:
- MORTGAGE LENDERS: National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) are preferred for Mortgage Bankers, Mortgage Brokers, and Online Lenders.
- CLOSING SERVICE PROVIDERS: Real Estate Attorneys, Escrow Agents and Companies, and Title Insurance Firm are welcome to apply.
- HOME INSPECTORS: ASHI and/or InterNACHI Members are preferred for Home Inspections and Pre-Listing Inspections. Pest or Mold Inspectors are also welcome to request Membership.
- OTHER REAL ESTATE SERVICE PROVIDERS: The company can also approve Membership for Home Insurance, Home Security, and Home Improvement Firms.
GUARANTEES: The Company guarantees that each Exclusive Home Search & Savings Center Landing Page is built and optimized for “organic” first page placement on the Major Search Engines for search terms related to local real estate such as “best home search”, “(local) MLS Listings”, “(local) houses for sale”, “real estate rebates”, “real estate savings”, and related local SEO terms . Many of the optimized Landing Pages have reached or will reach first page placement however, since different Search Engines can change and do use different algorithms, server farms, and data centers so the actual “organic” search term results displayed cannot be guarantee at any given time.
WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION: the Company shall have the Sole Responsibility to Review, Accept, and/or Reject Network Membership requests based on the qualifications outlined herein. Such qualifications can include but are not limited to at least 4-years of Professional, local real estate related experience, and Consumer Focused Time and/or Money Savings Services offered by the Applicant for Membership.
CONFIRMATION: If Network Membership is approved, a Company Representative shall attempt to notify the Applicant by phone and email, typically within One Business Day to discuss the availability of current Exclusive County Website Marketing Areas.
CAN-SPAM ACT: The Company hereby agrees to follow the policies outlined in the “A Compliance Guide for Business” by the Federal Trade Commission for the CAN-SPAM ACT.
NETWORK MEMBER AGREEMENT